Near Cambridge, UK
- Location: PE19 6TY, Near Cambridge and St Neots, Cambridgeshire.
- Role Type: Full-Time, Permanent Role. Working hours are 37.5 hours a week with some flexibility.
- Salary: £27,000 – £30,000, depending on experience.
- Benefits: 25 days annual leave, pension scheme, electric company car scheme.
Founded in 1985, Fluenta is a leader in the use of ultrasonic sensing technology for the measurement of flare gas. Monitoring flare gas is a critical aspect of managing safety and profitability within the oil and gas industry as well as providing the basis by which oil and gas companies pay certain taxes and report environmental issues.
We are at a pivotal stage in our evolution, developing new technologies to reduce harmful gas emissions as well as pioneering work in the measurement of difficult gas compositions and creating new products for the green economy.
We have offices across the world in the UK, Norway, Poland, UAE, Malaysia, and the USA.
Fluenta is part of a large group of privately owned businesses under the SMARTech Management umbrella company.
As a Marketing Executive, you will play a pivotal role in a new and growing marketing team. This role involves taking part in a wide variety of activities ranging from the implementation of strategic communication campaigns to researching and drafting sales enablement assets and organising events such as attendance to regional trade shows attendance, lunch and learns, and webinars.
As a Marketing Executive, you’ll be working part of a supporting and nurturing environment, helping you gain and develop various skills for a successful career.
- Assist the implementation of the company’s marketing strategy for its products and services.
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate market trends.
- Manage corporate presence across social channels, with special focus on LinkedIn to improve and grow audience reach and engagement.
- Lead on the creation and design of internal newsletter and the management of the chat channel.
- Manage the company’s events calendar and provide support with trade show registration, overseas shipping, promotion and event focused content creation, and lead follow ups.
- Create and maintain media contacts list.
- Ensure all marketing outputs are high-impact, audience centric, and reflective of the brand.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Adaptable, resourceful, and possess the ability to set priorities.
- Exceptionally well-organised and adept in managing all the moving parts involved with any event or marketing project.
- Digitally adept, confident in using digital tools.
- Enjoy working in a collaborative and small team, supporting colleagues’ work by producing effective communications and events.
- Experience of using video and photo editing software or aptitude/enthusiasm to learn. For example, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe InDesign would be an advantage.
- Good level of understanding of SEO and email marketing best practices.
- Good attention to details.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field.
- 2+ years’ experience. B2B setting is preferred.
What We Offer:
We offer competitive salaries, generous benefits, and a vibrant work culture committed to innovation, collaboration, and integrity.
- Salary range: £27,000 to £30,000
- Pension scheme
- 25 days annual leave
- Electric company car scheme
How to Apply:
If you’re interested in this opportunity, submit an up-to-date CV using the application form.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted due to the high volume of applications we receive.
Please note that we may conduct reference checks as part of our pre-employment screening process.
Apply for this Job