St Neots, UK
- Location: near St Neots, Cambridgeshire.
- Role Type: Full-Time, Permanent Role. Working hours are 37.5 hours a week with some flexibility.
- Salary: £29,000 – £35,000, depending on experience.
- Benefits: 25 days annual leave, pension scheme, electric company car scheme.
Founded in 1985, Fluenta is a leader in using ultrasonic sensing technology to measure flare gas. Monitoring flare gas is a critical aspect of managing safety and profitability within the oil and gas industry as well as providing the basis by which oil and gas companies pay certain taxes and report environmental issues.
Fluenta has offices across the world in the UK, Norway, Poland, UAE, Malaysia, and the USA.
Fluenta has a passionate team of talented engineers who work in a friendly environment and seek a like-minded individual to become a dedicated member of the quality team.
Joining a team of 3, this role will play an important role in shaping the future procedures within the company and will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Create policies and procedures to meet required standards.
- Maintain and update the Quality Management System (QMS), ensuring its efficacy.
- Communicate updates and changes in policies, processes, records, and forms used in the company efficiently.
- Create simple and practical quality management documents. Convert activities into clear flow charts and processes.
- Ensure that all employees perform work according to HSE Manual and Safety instructions.
- Lead and influence a culture of constant improvement and development.
The Ideal Person
The Quality Controller role is varied and provides the opportunity to expand one’s experience and knowledge and offer a career progression path within the company. We are seeking someone with the following skills and attributes:
- Education: a degree in engineering, business, or equivalent is preferred.
- Demonstrable experience within a quality position is preferred.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 is essential.
- Demonstrable experience with root cause investigations to resolve quality issues.
- Experience with equipment production for operation in hazardous locations (ATEX) or similar is advantageous.
- Experience or knowledge of manufacturing electronics products is advantageous.
- Possess the ability to work effectively in a complex and diverse environment while adapting to change and maintaining focus.
- Having a keen eye for detail is essential and a passion for continuous improvement.
- Having a confident manner in communication and competence in MS Office applications.
Apply for this Job