Theresa Franco is an Office Administrator at Fluenta Inc. She has been with Fluenta since the start, and played a pivotal role in setting up the Houston office.
- Tell us a little about yourself.
I was born and raised in Houston, Texas. I consider myself a friendly person who is introverted at first but once I warm up I’m an open book. I can easily laugh at myself and truly enjoy building relationships. I am married to a wonderful man and we have two amazing kiddos together.
- What is your role at Fluenta?
My official title is Office Administrator but that has really evolved since I first started to more of an after-sales role. Focusing on service coordination and spare parts once the meter is delivered.
- How did you first learn about Fluenta?
I first learned about Fluenta during my employment at Roxar which was primarily a software company at the time. Roxar merged with Fluenta; adding hardware products such as the Sand Detector, Multiphase Meter and Flaregas Meter. When the Flaregas Meter was divested from the Roxar Product Line, and business was booming in Europe, Dag contacted me about opening up the office in Houston.
- What do you like most about Fluenta?
I love the people that I work with. We are a great team who truly care about the success of the company.
- What would people never guess you do in your role?
File, why? Because my desk is usually a mess! Haha!
- What has been your favourite project at Fluenta?
My favourite project has to be opening up this office and watching it grow into the successful company it has become. Not that I personally made this happen but we have such a great team of people who have made it what it is today.
- If you could switch your job with anyone else within Fluenta, whose job would you want?
I am pretty happy right where I am and really wouldn’t want someone else’s job.
- What advice do you have for prospective Fluenta candidates?
You should come in with a positive attitude, be able to put yourself in the customer’s shoes and genuinely want to help them. Most importantly you have to be a team player.
- What are 3 words to describe Fluenta?
Supportive, Flexible, Committed.
- What is your proudest moment at Fluenta?
Opening up the Houston office!
- What kinds of hobbies and interests do you have outside of work?
I love to travel and spend time with family and friends. If I’m not doing that I usually have a camera in my hand and I’m chasing the light to get that perfect shot.