…but accurate measurement isn’t enough.
Accurate information for better decisions.
Founded in 1985, Fluenta is the global leader in the use of ultrasonic sensing technology for the measurement of flare gas, with more than 75% of the offshore market. Monitoring Flare Gas is a critical aspect of managing safety and profitability within the oil and gas industry as well as providing the basis by which oil companies pay certain taxes and report environmental issues.
Using the latest ultrasonic sensing technology – by far the most accurate means by which to monitor the flow of liquid or gas – Fluenta is extending its monitoring and measurement capabilities to the chemicals, security and medical markets.
With hundreds of years’ expertise in sensing, measurement and control, Fluenta’s management, research and development and operations teams can help you more accurately measure flow to make better business decisions.
Our customers include leading companies such as BP, Dow, Exxon, Shell, Siemens, Statoil, and Total.
Fluenta is a wholly owned subsidiary of Vista Holding Group, established in 1987 as a global development company.
Vista Holding employs more than 3,500 people and has a turnover of more than $300 million.
The group’s interests and operations include archaeology, education, information technology, marine bioprospecting, oil and gas industries, remote sensing, and venture finance.
The largest company in Vista Holding Group is Trygge Barnehager AS, the premier operator of kindergartens in Scandinavia.
More than 13,000 children attend 450 Trygge Barnhager kindergartens in Norway, and the company employs around 3,000 members of staff.
- Accuracy – our products are the most accurate on the market
- Commitment to ultrasonic sensing technology – demonstrated by our 16 patents
- Commitment to excellence – we are trusted by some of the largest companies in the world to deliver accurate information even in the most hostile environments
- Rich heritage – for more than 30 years the company has delivered global solutions for the measurement of flow
- Expertise – founded on partnerships with leading academic institutions such as Stanford and Darmstadt
As the global leader in ultrasonic sensing technology, Fluenta aims to partner with leading academic and commercial institutions.
In the USA Fluenta partners with Stanford University, in Germany we work with The Fraunhofer Society research institute, and in Norway we work with the Norwegian University of Life Sciences (NMBU).